The Aqua Lung XSCAPE Women's Wetsuit 4/3 provides superior comfort in waters between 20 and 28°C. This versatile 4+3mm wetsuits is perfect for scuba diving, snorkeling, freediving, paddling, and more. Made with eco-friendly Yulex® instead of neoprene, these wetsuits feature a natural rubber core layer, water-based glue, and a fabric crafted from recycled plastic bottles, making them the ultimate environmentally-conscious choice.
- Yulex®, eco-friendly and neoprene-free composite material: Outer and inner layers are made of a 4-way super-stretch, abrasion-resistant tight-weave fabric
- Inner fleece layer to bring additional warmth on the chest while being quick drying
- Supratex™ kneepads for high abrasion resistance combined with excellent flexibility
- Manufactured using double-glued, double-thread stitched seams.
- Ergonomic cut for improved comfort; neck collar, arms and legs are preformed for greater freedom of movement
- Back zipper made with a double flap and silicone seals at the wrists and ankles to stop cold water from getting in and keep you warmer
- One Year Limited Warranty
SIGN UP FOR OUR DXDBRIEF
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT SPECIAL DEALS, NEW GEAR AND COMMUNITY EVENTS!