REFERRAL PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS:
- eLearning certificate of completion
- Referral paperwork from a PADI dive center signed off by a PADI instructor
- Completed medical release waiver with physician sign-off, if needed
- Fins (boots if using open heel fins)
- Surface marker buoy (SMB) with finger spool
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
- Aqua Lung rental equipment BCD, regulator with an octopus and dive computer, wetsuit and tanks *Rental equipment is replaced each year with the newest model for your safety and comfort*
- 4 dives total off our Newton 46-foot custom dive boat, Lady Go Diver
- Professional instruction with experienced PADI instructors
- Transparent and convenient experience - no hidden fees, rentals or charter expenses
HOW IT WORKS:
- Complete the eLearning self study portion
- Contact your local PADI dive center to do the confined water (pool session) with a PADI instructor and let them know you plan on doing the Referral Program with DXDivers
- Get the necessary Referral paperwork from your home PADI center where you complete the confined water (pool) sessions
- Book your ocean dives using the scheduling buttons at the top of this page
Glad you asked! Here at DXDivers, we’re proud to have an all encompassing facility and dive boat to provide a convenient and relaxing scuba experience. We have a full retail store equipped with over 100 diving brands and over 3000 unique products. On-site, we also have a training pool out back and several classrooms upstairs. Once you’re certified, check out our drive-thru tank fill station so you don’t have to lug your tanks through the store. Best of all, you can hop on our 46’ Newton custom dive boat, the Lady Go Diver, docked less than a mile from the shop. Did we mention we’re the only dive shop in South Florida to have both a full retail dive shop and our own charter boat? We manage every aspect of our operation to better serve you and provide the best possible diving experience.
We're excited you have chosen us for your Open Water journey! In this case, you will be completing the Open Water course with us and it's not considered a referral. Please follow this link for more information about our Open Water course.
Yes, the shop must be a PADI dive center or resort and you must get the appropriate paperwork from the facility signing off that you have completed the confined water (pool) sessions.
You need your own personal equipment: mask, snorkel, fins and boots if using open heel fins, surface marker buoy (SMB) with finger spool, logbook and whistle. If you do not have this gear, don’t worry! We have a full retail shop and if you are worried about getting your gear home, we can ship it to you.
We provide the scuba gear: wetsuit, weight integrated BCD, weights, tanks (with air), and regulator with octopus and computer.
Yes, fills are included in the cost of the referral program.