- The blade of the Gara Modular Impulse completes the range of Cressi fins, inserting a bending angle of 29 degrees, which allows you to further increase the dynamic performance of the fin
- The Gara Impulse blade “Rondine” fin end design improves fin control and directionality
- The Gara Modular footpocket heel incorporates its flexible material to perform a non-slip function when walking in a boat or on rocky shore dives
- High-modulus propylene in the plastic feedive blade inherited from apnea fins, has as main feature the extremely rapid energy transmission applied and its great structural rigidity and stiffness
- Gara Modular footpocket incorporates flexible material on the middle of the footpocket, which allows a slight expansion (from 2 to 4mm depending on the size) to fit in people who have high instep
SIGN UP FOR OUR DXDBRIEF
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT SPECIAL DEALS, NEW GEAR AND COMMUNITY EVENTS!