Salvage divers, underwater archaeologists or anyone who needs to recover a heavy underwater object will appreciate the trapezoidal design of Dive Rites 75lb lift bag. This lift bag holds more air at the top, creating a shorter, lower profile bag that is ideal for inflation inside tight spaces. An internal dump valve with pull cord makes it simple to control ascent rate. The open bottom will vent gas in case of a rapid ascent. A built in storage pocket makes stowing and carrying the bag a cinch.
- RF welded seams
- Marine-grade stainless steel grommets
- Hi-vis ANSI-certified safety orange
- Acetyl quick buckle used to easily secure the pocket in the holster
- Lift Bag Material: 1000 denier cordura laminated with 5 mil of urethane
- Lift in Pounds: 75 lbs of lift
- Dimensions: 22.5" X 28.5"
- Weight: 13oz
- Lifetime Warranty
SIGN UP FOR OUR DXDBRIEF
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT SPECIAL DEALS, NEW GEAR AND COMMUNITY EVENTS!