When sidemounting stage tanks or bailout bottles, standard buttplate rails can be difficult to reach, Dive Rite's Tech Buttplate solves this problem. The rectangular shape with rails placed on the outer edges makes gear easy to access, even in a backmount rebreather or large doubles. The Tech Buttplate can be mounted to a harness by using either the two 2-inch webbing loops or using the two included stainless steel assembly screws.
- Made in USA
- Two stainless steel handles are used for tank attachment
- Secure buttplate to your bakcplate with provided assembly screws
- Seven stainless steel grommets for accessory mounting
- Accommodates any size crotch strap
- Dimensions: 14in X 8.5in X .6in
- Weight: 20oz
- One-year Warranty
SIGN UP FOR OUR DXDBRIEF
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT SPECIAL DEALS, NEW GEAR AND COMMUNITY EVENTS!