Dive Rite’s HP50 Handheld Dive Light raises the bar for technical lighting systems providing unparalleled output, efficiency, and reliability. Completely adaptable to any dive mission, the HP50 easily transforms from a compact, lightweight travel companion to a rugged workhorse capable of boundary pushing, multi-hour technical dives.
A magnetic rotary switch controls four modes of operation: High, Medium, Low, and Strobe. An integrated microprocessor control unit continuously monitors battery voltage and temperature to keep the light operating at peak efficiency. As battery voltage drops, light output steps down, eliminating the possibility of suddenly being left in the dark due to a dead battery. The light alerts the diver of this step down with a series of flashes. After this step down, the light produces a minimum of another four hours of usable light.
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA
- Cree XLamp XHP50.2 LED driven @ 24 W produces over 3500 lumens @ 6500 kelvin
- Magnetic rotary switch activated
- Integrated microprocessor control unit monitors temperature and battery voltage
- Blinks 3 times to indicate low battery and automatically steps output down to increase usable burn time
- 4 Output Modes: High power, medium power, low power, and strobe
- Improved heat sinking for maximum output and efficiency
- Material: Delrin & Hard-coated Anodized Aluminum
- Weight: 1.4lbs
- Max Lumens: 3500lm
- Beam Angle: 10-degree
- Depth Rating: 500ft
- One-year Warranty
SIGN UP FOR OUR DXDBRIEF
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT SPECIAL DEALS, NEW GEAR AND COMMUNITY EVENTS!