Dive Rite LX20+ Handheld Dive Light is 36% brighter and with additional power modes, the LX20+ delivers a maximum of 1500 lumens of 6500 kelvin light in a concentrated 6-degree spot beam. Its’ compact and robust design makes it an ideal handheld primary light and perfect travel companion. A new self-cleaning rotary magnetic switch allows for easy operation of the light with a smooth twist action. With a dependable double O-ring sealed tail cap and 500-foot (152 m) depth rating, the LX20+ excels under even the most demanding diving conditions.
Dive Rite's LX20+ Handheld Dive Light is powered by four user-replaceable, high output 18650 rechargeable Li Ion batteries. Designed around an industry leading Cree LED chip to maximize output and efficiency. The LX20+ comes ready to dive with a soft handmount and our exclusive quick change locking QRM mounting system.
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA
- Cree XM-L2 U4 driven at 16 watts
- Magnetic rotary switch activated
- Integrated microprocessor control unit monitors temperature and battery voltage
- Blinks 3 times to indicate low battery and automatically steps output down to increase usable burn time
- 4 Output Modes: High power, medium power, low power, and strobe
- Improved heat sinking for maximum output and efficiency
- Material: Delrin & Hard-coated Anodized Aluminum
- Weight: 1.25lbs
- Dimensions: 5.8in X 2.15in
- Max Lumens: 1500lm
- Beam Angle: 6-degree
- Depth Rating: 500ft
- One-year Warranty
SIGN UP FOR OUR DXDBRIEF
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT SPECIAL DEALS, NEW GEAR AND COMMUNITY EVENTS!