Dive Rite Stage Tank Rigging Kit comes with everything a diver needs to correctly set up secondary bottles for years of technical diving. Our 1-inch (2.54 cm) nylon webbing with 2,200 lbs (998 kgs) tensile strength forms the carrying strap. Resistant to breakage, rot and splitting, nylon webbing creates a durable and long-lasting foundation for stage rigging, yet can be cut free in case of entanglement.
Rugged EPDM rubber hose retainer band resists rolling and tearing, a “speed” clamp with fabric cover makes setup quick, and XL Stainless bolt snaps make donning and doffing a cinch, even in dry gloves.
- Made in USA
- Correctly set up secondary tanks/bottles for technical diving
- EPDM hose retainer with webbing finger pull resists rolling, tearing and abrasion
- Marine grade stainless steel cylinder clamps and hardware are saltwater ready and resistant to corrosion
- .75in tubular webbing, provides diver/tank clamp abrasion protection
- 1.5in webbing loop covers the tank clamp screw for added durability and abrasion protection
- Material: Nylon Webbing/EPDM Rubber & Stainless Steel
- Weight: 15oz
- Small GM2053S-5: For 5in diamter cylinders
- Large GM2053S-7: For 7in diamter cylinders
SIGN UP FOR OUR DXDBRIEF
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT SPECIAL DEALS, NEW GEAR AND COMMUNITY EVENTS!