Dive Rite valves are chrome-plated brass for rugged protection and durability. Double o-ring seals provide redundancy as well as better shock absorption. Ribbed rubber handwheels are tough, yet easy to open and close. The left valve paired with the right valve can be used for independent doubles, a doubles manifold, sidemount, and rebreather cylinders. The valve is modular so divers can use them independently on single tanks, put them together to form an H-valve, or use an isolation bar to build a manifold for double tanks.
All Dive Rite valves come standard with 3500 psi (242 bar) working pressure relief disks, are built with oxygen compatible o-rings and lubricants, and are Nitrox ready up to 40 percent.
- Chrome-plated brass for rugged protection and durabilityA
- The valve is modular so divers can use them independently on single tanks, put them together to form an H-valve, or use an isolation bar to build a manifold for double tanks
- Nitrox ready up to 40 percente
- Easily converted between DIN and yoke
- Material: Chrome-plated Brass
- Service Pressure: 3500psi
- Weight: 4.9lbs
SIGN UP FOR OUR DXDBRIEF
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT SPECIAL DEALS, NEW GEAR AND COMMUNITY EVENTS!