Dive Rite XT Fins with Swivel Buckle uses the original monoprene blend from the 1990s and is still the best choice for divers looking for a high performance blade. Identical in shape to our former fin, the XT brings us back to the original monoprene blend that has been proven and successful for over 20 years.
The XT’s monoprene blend offers the best balance of power to work ratio, providing efficient finning in high flow or stiff currents. The blade shape is designed for a wide variety of kicks, including frog kicks, modified flutter, and power kicks. They are stiff, yet have plenty of snap and are lighter weight than traditional rubber fins, meaning diver legs and feet won’t cramp even after miles of swimming.
The 8 1/2-inch pliable, marine-grade stainless steel spring heel strap allows for quick donning/doffing. A comfort heel pad and convenient, removable pull tab adds to the ease of use. A lightweight, marine-grade stainless steel buckle secures the heel strap to the blade. The stainless steel buckle is a Dive Rite exclusive, and is guaranteed not to crack or break.
- Injection molded, Monoprene blade with monoprene center strip gives rigidity and flexibility for maximum performance with minimum effort
- Marine-grade stainless steel strap buckles
- Marine-grade stainless steel spring heel straps
- Material: Injection Molded Monoprene & Stainless Steel Buckles/Straps
- Dimensions: 26.5in X 9.25in
- Weight: 4.7lbs-6.3lbs
SIGN UP FOR OUR DXDBRIEF
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT SPECIAL DEALS, NEW GEAR AND COMMUNITY EVENTS!