Dive Rite’s XT2 Second Stage features a pneumatically-balanced design with consistent gas pressure for easy inhalation. This regulator was designed using the Venturi Effect to direct airflow directly from the valve to the mouthpiece, resulting in the smoothest possible inhalation. An “easy grip” dive/pre-dive switch allows the diver to avoid a free flow at the surface and works well even with gloves. This adjustable design enables the diver to fine-tune their cracking pressure to suit their preferred breathing resistance.
XT2 2nd Stage Details
- Balanced downstream internal second stage valve
- Second stage adjustment knob fine-tunes inhalation effort
- Can be oriented for left or right hose routing
- Oxygen compatible O-rings and lubricant
XT2 2nd Stage Specifications
- Material: Teflon Coated Thermoplastic and Brass
- Weight: 9oz
- Adjustability: Venturi, Inhalation Adjustment Knob, Left or Right Hand Hose Orientaiton
SIGN UP FOR OUR DXDBRIEF
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT SPECIAL DEALS, NEW GEAR AND COMMUNITY EVENTS!