Spearmaster's Flasher Float paired with Murk Crews Fish Flasher rig is the perfect float for traveling and hunting in blue water with lighter-weight ladder and cork-screw fish flashers. This flasher float allows your flashers to it call the fish up to your depth, making for easier targets. This strategy works extremely well with curious fish like amberacks, cobia, and yellowtail.
The Murk Crew Flashers are made in the USA by a group of divers on the East Coast of FL. These are awesome for wahoo, tuna, amberjack, yellowtail, etc!! Comes pre-rigged ready to go with Rig-(6) Flasher Fish (1) Flasher Squid, overall length 20ft.
The flasher float is shaped with a central waist and leg-like handles for easy winding of the 10m of black mono included. Compact at 13in-long and lightweight it is the perfect spearfishing accessory for those remote bluewater spearfishing trips where every inch of space is critical. The outside of the flasher float is made of heavy-duty, bright orange, PVC fabric with an internal foam-molded solid center. This construction ensures durability. It has a bungee loop for retaining line and flasher components. Black neck end can have a flag pole and flag fitted if desired. A swiveled stainless steel coast lock snap on the end of the heavy-duty black mono line is included to attach to your flasher rig.
- Flasher Float, highly reflective proven to work
- Compact 13in length
- Lower volume makes it perfect for travel and depth launching the flasher float
- Bright orange color for high visibility
- Made of tough PVC vinyl
- Webbing loops front and back
- Stainless snap clip for easy fish flasher attachment
- Float Material: Heavy-duty High-vis PVC fabric & Foam Molded Core
- Flasher Material: Mirror Acrlyic, Heavy Duty Mylar & 500# Clear Monofilament
- Float Dimensions: 13in X 6.5in
- Flasher Dimensions: 25ft long
- Weight: 1.3lbs
SIGN UP FOR OUR DXDBRIEF
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT SPECIAL DEALS, NEW GEAR AND COMMUNITY EVENTS!