The Scubapro Mk11 First Stage Regulator is an excellent choice for recreational divers seeking the benefits of a diaphragm first stage in temperate waters. Diaphragm-based first stages are environmentally sealed, preventing water and contaminants from entering the inner mechanism. This design is particularly favored by cold-water divers and those in muddy or contaminated environments due to its ability to withstand extreme temperatures and maintain exceptional performance.
- Available in DIN or Yoke
- Thermal Insulating System (TIS)
- Over-Balanced Diaphragm
- Two 7/16" Threaded HP Ports
- Four 3/8" Threaded LP Ports; Two are High Flow Ports (HFP)
- Material: Marine-Grade Chromed Brass
- Weight: 16.6oz/470g
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
SIGN UP FOR OUR DXDBRIEF
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT SPECIAL DEALS, NEW GEAR AND COMMUNITY EVENTS!