WHAT WE PROVIDE:
- Includes all your books: PADI Advanced Open Water Manual & Emergency First Response Participant Manual
- Like-new Aqua Lung rental equipment BCD, regulator with an octopus and dive computer, wetsuit and tanks*(You are welcome to sue your own gear.)
- 5 dives total off our Newton 46’ custom dive boat, Lady Go Diver
- Professional instruction with experienced PADI instructors
- Certification card processing
- Transparent and convenient experience - no hidden fees, rentals or charter expenses
WHAT YOU PROVIDE:
- Transportation to and from the boat on dive days
- Lunch, snacks, and drinks for the week
- Completed PADI course material knowledge reviews
- Completed medical release form with sign offs from a physician if needed
- Personal and safety equipment: mask, snorkel, fins (boots if using open heel fins), weights, safety marker buoy (SMB) with finger spool, whistle and logbook
ADVANCED OPEN WATER SUMMER SCUBA CAMP SESSIONS:
- Session 1: June 12-16, 2023
- Session 2: June 26-30, 2023
- Session 3: July 10-14, 2023
- Session 4: July 30-August 4, 2023
- Session 5: August 14-18, 2023
*Limited space available, book today!
ADVANCED OPEN WATER SUMMER SCUBA CAMP DAY TO DAY:
- Day 1:Classroom - lunch - pool session w/ advanced skills
- Day 2:AOW Dives (wreck and drift) - lunch - classroom
- Day 3:AOW Dives (search & recovery and navigation) - lunch - start First Aid class
- Day 4:AOW Dives (deep and "fun dive") - lunch - finish First Aid class
- Day 5:Fun dive - lunch - pool party!
Glad you asked! Here at DXDivers, we're proud to have an all encompassing facility and dive boat to provide a convenient and relaxing scuba experience. We have a full retail store equipped with over 100 diving brands and over 3000 unique products. On-site, we also have a training pool out back and several classrooms upstairs. Once you're certified, check out our drive-thru tank fill station so you don't have to lug your tanks through the store. Best of all, you can hop on our 46-foot Newton custom dive boat, the Lady Go Diver, docked less than a mile from the shop. Did we mention we're the only dive shop in South Florida to have both a full retail dive shop and our own charter boat? We manage every aspect of our operation to better serve you and provide the best possible diving experience.
Yes, you must have your Open Water course completed before taking the Advanced Open Water course and are 12 years of age or older.
No, eLearning or course materials are not included when you purchase the gear package. PADI is a separate entity from our small business. However, we do sell the materials at a reduced rate compared to PADI.
On your deep dive, you will go on a 100 foot dive. If you're looking to become an avid deeper diver, we recommend you do the PADI Deep Speciality, for more information follow this link.
The minimum age for the PADI Advanced Open water course is 12 years of age. If you’re between the ages of 12-14 you will get a Junior Advanced Open Water certification that will be automatically upgraded when you turn 15.
Yes! For example, you’re required to go on four dives for the Wreck Specialty course. If you do the wreck dive as one of your adventure dives, now you only need 3 more dives, and to complete your self-study for the wreck specialty (book or eLearning), to become a Wreck Specialty diver.
No, however, we highly recommend it. There are many benefits to using Nitrox instead of standard air such as longer bottom time and dive time in general, less fatigue and shorter surface intervals. Nitrox is a gas utilizing higher concentrations of oxygen, over 21%, therefore requiring further education.
Yes, both air and/or nitrox fills are included throughout the duration of the course. If you do not have your own tanks, rentals will be included in the cost of the course.
On the Lady Go Diver, we provide complimentary light snacks, cold drinking water and soda. We highly encourage you to bring your own snacks and drinks so you can feel comfortable while diving with us.
Yes, let us know and get a 10% discount!