- The Cressi Calibro Freediving Mask with an attractive design and medium proportions
- The Cressi Corsica is a highly technical snorkel designed specifically for deep freediving and spearfishing
- Dual Frame Technology consists of the joining of two rigid frames produces a drastic reduction in the internal volume, ideal for freediving or spearfishing
- The membrane surrounding the inner nose pocket which acts as a barrier inside the skirt of the freedive mask and traps any moisture escaping from the diver’s nose involuntarily when breathing through the mouth. The moisture channeled away from the lenses, thus avoiding the fogging up of them, but it also reduces the need to compensate for pressure
- The buckles are, as always, directly integrated into the rigid skirt through a solid but flexible rubber attachment
OTHER OFFERINGS FROM - CRESSI
SIGN UP FOR OUR DXDBRIEF
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT SPECIAL DEALS, NEW GEAR AND COMMUNITY EVENTS!