DiveAlert is a specially designed, small, light weight air horn that uses quick-connect / disconnect low pressure inflator hose couplings to become an integrated part of your power inflator and buoyancy compensator. Installation is easy and only takes a moment.
DiveAlert uses a small amount of air from your SCUBA tank to make a piercingly loud sound. People have been able to hear a DiveAlert one mile away from a diver in need. In conditions where visibility is limited, a DiveAlert can be a life saver.
- No modification to your equipment needed
- Easy to use
- Loud auditory safety device
- Works above water only
- One-year limited warranty
- Exterior Dimensions: 4.5" X 2.75" X 1.5"
- Body & Internal Elements: Injection-molded Thermoplastic
- Diaphragms: Stainless Steel
- Couplings: Chrome-plated Brass
- DB1: Fits all standard inflators including the AquaLung i3 Control System
- DB2: Fits SeaQuest AirSource 1 & 2, Zeagle Octo-Plus, Oceanic Air XS & MARES AirControl AirSource 3 QD
- DB3: Fits ScubaPro Air 2, Tusa Duo-Air Atomic SS1, Sherwood Gemini, and Zeagle Octo-Z
SIGN UP FOR OUR DXDBRIEF
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT SPECIAL DEALS, NEW GEAR AND COMMUNITY EVENTS!