Dive Rite Transpac XT with Travel XT Wing comes equipped with Dive Rite's TransPac XT Harness, XT Tavel Series Wing, and Dive Rite's 20lb Quick Buckle Weight Pockets.
Dive Rite TransPac XT Harness
The TransPac XT is Dive Rite’s flagship harness, allows you to utilize backmounted doubles and a single tank, as well as sidemount diving setup. The TransPac is an incredibly versatile diving tool harness by simply swapping out the wing along with some additional mounting accessories. The TransPac is compatible with any XT or EXP wing in the Dive Rite line. Add accessories like gear pockets, weight pockets, a line cutter, knife, or additional D-rings with ease.
TransPac XT Harness Details
- Quickly change your dive setup by swapping out the wing along with some additional mounting accessories
- Comes with a soft backplate, padded wrap-around hip/shoulders that is flexible and comfortable on any diver
- Shoulder and waist straps of the TransPac XT Harness are easily adjustable to allow for diving in any type of exposure suit
- Webbing on the waist strap can be replaced easily to allow for many years of use
Dive Rite Travel XT Series Wing
Dive Rite Travel XT Series Wing is a lightweight wing designed for single-tank, warm water diving, our Travel series of wings are small-profile and ideal for travel and divers who wear a minimal amount of weight.With its’ donut-shape, the Travel wing provides greater stability and control in the water. SuperFabric® brand technology XT material that creates an armor-clad outer shell that is impervious to damaging pinches and cuts, with a 1680 ballistic nylon diver’s side panel. All Dive Rite Bladders are 210 denier nylon laminated bladder. They are backed by our Worry-Free Lifetime Guarantee and are made exclusively in the USA.
Dive Rite Travel XT Series Wing Details
- Inner bladder is constructed from heavy-duty 210 denier nylon laminated bladder which is highly resistant to pinches and punctures
- Urethane flanges are welded in place, which make it easy to switch out corrugated hoses and over pressurization valves without tools
- Comes equipped with a rapid exhaust or pull dump valve
- Marine-grade 316 stainless steel grommet mounting holes are used to attach wing to harness and/or singles mounting plate
- Outer bag is made of SuperFabric brand technology outer shell and 1680 ballistic nylon diver’s side panel
Dive Rite 20lb Quick Buckle Weight Pockets
Dive Rite's 20lb Quick Buckle Weigt Pockets consist of an insert pocket that easily releases when the handle is pulled and a holster that stays securely on the waist belt. Designed for use on the TransPac harness or any other harness using 2-inch webbing, they can be worn vertically or horizontally with each pocket holding up to 10 lbs of weight securely in position throughout your dive.
Dive Rite 20lb Quick Buckle Weight Pocket Details
- Top-loading pocket protects divers from an inadvertent buoyancy event by keeping weight securely in place
- Weight pocket insert has two internal pockets that load from the top and the bottom
- Internal pockets keep weight from shifting around and allow for either soft or hard weights
- Harness Material: 2in Nylon Webbing, 1000 Denier Nylon Fabric & Stainless Steel Hardware
- Wing Material: Heavy-duty 210 Denier Nylon Laminated Bladder & SuperFabric Outer Wing Shell
- Weight Pocket Material: 1680 Denier Ballistic Nylon Fabric, Acetyl Quick Buckles & Stainless Steel Hardware
- Harness Weight: 4.25lbs-5lbs (depending on size)
- Wing Weight: 2.4lbs
- Lift Capacity: 25lbs
- Weight Pocket Capacity: 10lbs (each pocket)
SIGN UP FOR OUR DXDBRIEF
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT SPECIAL DEALS, NEW GEAR AND COMMUNITY EVENTS!