- RiffeÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Marauder, a sleek, streamlined silhouette formed from a 5 laminate mahogany wood stock
- Comprised of 3 models, 47, 55, and 63, the Marauder Series covers an array of spearfishing environments from reef and inshore to blue water hunting
- The closed band slot design, a new feature which requires Tie In Power Bands, combined with our new Euro Style M-Tab Spear Shaft delivers extra band stretch for maximum power
- Whether hunting snapper along reef or wahoo and tuna in the open water, The Marauder has got you covered
- All models come standard with threaded stainless steel reel inserts for mounting a reel
Got certified with Dixie for the Rescue Diver. Charles was the instructor. He did a great job helping the class understand the why and how in real life situations. His years of experience and stories were great. The course was challenging and intense. As it should be! Charles worked with us and helped us every step of the way to make sure we were learning versus regurgitating. Great weekend of learning. Thanks Charles.
Our daughter took the Open Water Camp in June 2022 and she loved it. As parents we were comfortable knowing that she was working with professionals who are great dive instructors (Martha and Natalie), great with kids and focused on safety. I have experience with a few dive shops in South Florida and DXDivers is the most professional. We've done a few dives with DXDivers since her certification and I feel like everyone in the shop and on the boat is looking out for her. She'll be back for Advanced Open Water camp in the future. I highly recommend this Open Water Camp with DXDivers.
Completing the Instructor Development Course through Dixie Divers was a great! Thanks to the awesome support of the DXDiver family, and under the guidance of course director Charles Kiss, we crushed the written exam and skill demonstrations required to pass the PADI Instructor Examinations. The entire shop was invested in our success as PADI Professionals and shepherding us into the start of our professional dive careers. Thank you to Charles Neeley and Tyler Bo for always being available and willing to talk me down lol. We were incredibly well prepared.
SIGN UP FOR OUR DXDBRIEF
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT SPECIAL DEALS, NEW GEAR AND COMMUNITY EVENTS!